10) Dominique Strauss-Khan, the top with the IMF, was charged with the attempted rape and sexual assault of a hotel maid in New York. The outcome could be that the trial was dismissed but already made to resign as head with the IMF.
9) Barney Frank, a US Congressman in 1989, had an affair having a male prostitute and used his house like a brothel. ten sex - The final outcome was that Barney was cleared of the serious wrongdoing and was successfully re-elected.
8) Anthony Weiner, a US Congressman in 2011, accidentally posted a lude picture on twitter while conducting online relationships with six women. As a result, he resigned from position as US Congressman.
7) Salvio Berlusconi, an italian man , Prime Minister in 2010, was accused of numerous counts of sexual impropriety, probably the most serious involving an under-age, 17 yr old prostitute. He proceeded trial, but subsequently remained as Prime Minister.
6) Larry Craig, a US Senator in 2007, propositioned an undercover police officer within the male restroom at an airport. After this he was fined $575, but served out his term prior to going office.
5) Eliot Spitzer, the New York Governor in 2008, patronized a prostitution ring together liaisons having a $1000 an hour call girl. When caught he resigned from office.
4) John Edwards, an american Senator and Presidential Nominee in 2008, fathered a young child along with his mistress while his wife had to endure incurable breast cancer. He went along to trial for utilizing campaign funds to cover up the affair and was ultimately found simple.
3) John Profumo, the British Secretary of State for War in 1963, had an affair having a prostitute who had strong links to a Soviet Spy. After he was caught, he resigned from his position.
2) Moshe Katsav, the President of Israel in 2006, was accused of sex crimes with multiple women, including accusations of rape. He resigned from office and was subsequently sentenced to prison.
1) Bill Clinton, the President of america in 1998, had an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives for obstruction of justice, ten sex - although not convicted through the Senate. In the end, he remained in office 'till the end of his term. Here is the last of the top sex scandals.